0

Crazy Hair Day



At Soccer Camp, they have different themes for the day. Yesterday was Crazy Sock Day, and today is Crazy Hair Day. Tomorrow they were asked to wear their fave soccer shirt, but unfortunately, Finn wore his C. Ronaldo shirt today.
Finn asked me to make his hair crazy so this was my creation (^_^) I didn't have colored hairsprays so I just made little pony tails in different colored bands and wove this macaroni thingys. They're actually hair accessories that I have but can't wear coz it just slides off my hair. He was kind of complaining about it, coz he says it's for girls but I convinced him since it's crazy hair day, it didn't matter.
A lot of the kids had colored hairs and teased and braided and tied. They were judged by everyone and whoever had the loudest response won. Finn won for his group! He was given a water bottle. Then he said thank you to me (^_^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top