2

Shuffle

Aggie tagged me way back in March and since I didn't have an MP3 player with the shuffle feature, I wasn't able to do it. But now that I have my Sony Ericsson w580i phone which has the shake-to-shuffle feature for it's walkman, I'm finally able to do this tag (^_^) So funny how most of the songs just work!

RULES: Put your music player on shuffle.For each question, press the next button to get your answer.You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds!

1. If someone says "Is this okay?" you say: Cryin' - Aerosmith

2. What would best describe your personality? Desire - U2

3. What do you like in a guy/girl? Because You Loved Me - Celine Dion

4. How do you feel today? That's The Way Love Goes - Janet Jackson

5. What is your life's purpose? Where the Streets Have No Name - U2

6. What is your motto? I Don't Know You Anymore - Savage Garden

7. What do your friends think of you? The Reason - Hoobastank

8. What do you think of your parents? I Want to Hold Your Hand - Beatles

9. What do you think about very often? Come Together - Beatles

10. What do you think of your bestfriend? Hands Up - Black Eyed Peas

11. What do you think of the person you like? Like a Prayer - Madonna

12. What is your life story? Frozen - Madonna

13. What do you want to be when you grow up? Don't Tell Me - Madonna

14. What do you think when you see the person you like? Head Over Heels - Tears For Fears

15. What do your parents think of you? Just Like a Pill - Pink

16. What will you dance to at your wedding? Sweetest Thing - U2

17. What will they play at your funeral? Independent Women - Destiny's Child

18. What is your favorite hobby/interest? I Don't Want to Wait - Paula Cole

19. What is your biggest fear? Let's Get it Started - Black Eyed Peas

20. What is your biggest secret? Eight Days a Week - Beatles

21. What song will be the title when you repost this? Fast Car - Tracy Chapman

Now I want you to do it (^_^)

2 comments:

zherwin said...

hmm, based on the music you're listening, someone is a fan of beatles (me, too!) and 80's and 90's music (me, too! me, too!).

came here from lady cess. :)

Bambi said...

hi zherwin, i'm a fan of good music whether old or new (^_^) it just so happens that i don't have mp3s of current music ... hahahaha

Post a Comment

Back to Top