4

Twos

Tagged by Hazel.

Two names you've gone by: everyone calls me Bambi, Barbara for official business

Two things I’m wearing right now: denim shorts and black shirt

Two things I have in a relationship (with hubby): unconditional love and anime (hahaha)

Two of my favorite things to do: playing video games (rpg most of the time) and reading

Two things you did last night: played pokemon pearl on NDS and watched ninja warrior

Two people you last talked to: (on the phone) jojo and tita vicky

Two things you’re doing tomorrow: go to the library in the am and inspect something in the pm

Two longest car rides: 10 hrs from NJ to Scarborough and 13 hrs going back (heavy traffic).

Two favorite holidays: thanksgiving and the new year

Two favorite drinks: blueberry flavored green tea and root beer

Two things about me you may not have known: i was invited to join that's entertainment (yuckkk!!! good thing i didn't) and i'm super strict when i choreograph that i make people cry

Two jobs I’ve had in my life: (that i enjoyed) banquet sales coordinator in a hotel and a digital scrapbooking kit designer

Two movies I would watch over and over: howl's moving castle and whisper of the heart (both by Hayao Miyazaki)

Two favorite foods: salmon sashimi and toro

Two places I’d rather be right now: our own house (which we don't have) and japan

Two people I tag: Cess and Mommyba but you can do it too (^_^)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ano yung toro?

acknowledged ang tag =)

Bambi said...

toro is fatty sashimi, melts in your mouth good! literally (^_^)

Anonymous said...

i'm done with the tag :D had a great time doing it :)

jellybelly said...

i liked howl's moving castle too. i think i'll do this one too...i don't have shuffle kasi so i can't do that one.

Post a Comment

Back to Top