2

Packing

We have moved a few times already in the past and everytime we start packing, it never ceases to amaze me how we have accumulated so many things! Right now we're packing to make room in our apartment for when my siblings and their families visit in August. For one week, there's gonna be a total of 11 people here. We're trying to clear out the living room coz that's the only place for us to spread out air beds. Not even sure if 2 air beds are gonna fit in there ... but we have to make it fit I guess. Our sleeper sofa is in the foyer so no problem there, and our other sofa in the living room. And we have a mat that can fit in Finn's room. All we need now are the 2 air beds so that everyone has a place to sleep.
I have cleared out 2 standing bookshelves and our CDs. Still need to box some other stuff so that I can bring the tall bookshelf up in the attic. The smaller bookshelf is up there already, along with the CD shelf/tower/thingy. Once that is done, I can move the remaining chest of drawers to the side so there's a walkway when the airbeds are in place. I may also need to clear out the coffee table ... or move the TV. I'll know when we get the air beds.
Maybe you're wondering why we're going to all this trouble and not book them at a hotel instead. Well, for one thing, this is cheaper since they don't have to pay for board. Another, it's more fun when everybody's in one place. Last time we all got together was 7 years ago, so this is a reunion for us. Plus, my mom is here too. There's gonna be a lot of late nights spent talking for sure (^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, ang saya pala dyan sa august. ok lang na marami, minsan lang naman.

Bambi said...

yup, kaya pagpipilitan namin magkasya kaming lahat dito =P

Post a Comment

Back to Top