4

Dinner and a Show

Yesterday was the opening night for The Vagina Monologues and it went pretty well (^_^) The show was sold out! Isn't that great? Everybody was awesome. Can't wait to do it again on the 14th! I'll post pics when I get them ok?
So after the show was a cast party with VIP ticket holders but sadly I wasn't able to go coz yesterday was also Jojo's birthday and he watched the show and wanted to have some quality time to celebrate. We left soon after the show ended and took the last bus home at 11.30pm. The not-so-good part of this was, there was an accident on 495 that happened after 7pm but was still not cleared and had caused major - and I mean major - delays. We got to the station an hour later which should have just taken close to 25-30 mins.
As for Jojo's celebration, we just went to a nearby diner since it's the only one open for 24 hours. I had a milkshake and big belgian waffle with fruits and whipped cream. Jojo had a huge omelette with sausage and mushrooms that came with home style fries and toast. Yum.
If you're wondering where Finn was all this time, we made him have a sleepover at a friend's (^_^) We're gonna pick him up later this morning in time for his TKD class.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow naman! wala bang youtube dyan ng performance mo - pero bawal yata ang camera, hehehe! happy birthday to your hubby :)

C said...

I love your site! You were great last night (that sounds sexier than the truth huh?)

Oh, and aren't you proud... I understood the comment before me!

Bambi said...

thanks cess, i will post the pics that the photo/videographer took when he gives it to me.

hi christina! thanks for visiting my blog (^_^) hehehe ... sexier than the truth is better right? *moans* We were ALL great! and congrats for understanding the previous comment (^_^) hehehe

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Knowing you, I know you did an excellent performance!! Who knows? You might be the next Pinay to make waves in Broadway :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top