5

So long ...

Finn's best friend in school will be moving to Orlando tomorrow (T_T) Of course Finn is sad and he says he's gonna miss him. Too bad this is the only picture I was able to take this morning when I picked him up from school. For some reason, my camera didn't want to work so I had to use my phone. And they were in a bit of a hurry so I was only able to get one shot. They sit across from each other at their table and when Finn tells me about school, he always mentions Fabian. Their teacher even told me this morning that they're buddies. Too bad they won't be able to see each other anymore, unless we go to Orlando for a vacation. I asked for their email so that Finn and Fabian can write each other. I hope they continue to keep in touch and be friends as they grow up.

I remember in 1986, I had a close friend who moved to NJ and up to this day, we're still friends and we continue to keep each other updated. In fact, I'm going to attend her wedding in December (^_^)

Hmmm ... I wonder how Finn will be tomorrow at school. And who will be his new best friend? *sigh*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww..Finn found a buddy :)

Anonymous said...

I hope Finn has found a new buddy in school. I'm sure he misses him very much.

Bambi said...

well there is another kid that he says is his best friend too but since Fabian sits with him at the table, they became close. Too bad he had to move.

cess said...

ang gwapo naman ng batang yan :) latino?

Bambi said...

yup, mas cute pa pag nakasmile.

Post a Comment

Back to Top