0

Our Day

There's no school today for Finn and Jojo took the day off so we had a whole day to spend together (^_^) First off, we were supposed to go to a TV repair shop coz our TV of 5 years is starting to show signs of wear. It's a flat screen and the picture isn't flat anymore ... it has curves on the sides and lots of lines show up at the bottom and the sides as well. So we go to the address that we found at a website and guess what, they've moved already. So we went to another town where we know had a repair shop and voila! It's not there anymore (-_-) So we went back home and looked on the web again for other shops. We found a close one but they don't service our brand so we have no choice but to dispose of it and buy a new one. Good thing it's Columbus Day on Monday meaning, sales abound (^_^) Hopefully we'll find a good deal on a nice TV on Monday. In the meantime, we moved Finn's small TV to the living room. Our old TV filled up the whole top of the stand and with this small one, it just looks so out of place ... hehe.

We left again to have lunch at Minado ... yummmm! We were so full (^_^) After lunch we went to see Open Season at the theater. I've told you before that Finn gets so worked up whenever he watches something right? Well, this is no exception. He was crying towards the end of the movie! I mean really crying, tears streaming down his face and all. I had to cover his mouth with my hand to somehow lessen the noise. He didn't stop until we left the theater. He has so much empathy it's crazy!

Well, after that we went home already. We're expecting someone to come pick something up right now and I had to bake an Apple Cream Pie. I baked one last week and I forgot to take a picture of it but this time, I made sure to take one but for some reason, the photos won't upload!!! Anyway, it's really good (^_^) And it helps use up the apples we have here. We still have a lot of apples but I have ingredients for other apple dishes so I'll be baking some more stuff in the coming days. I hope I don't forget to take pictures so I can share them with you (^_^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top