4

Finally, pictures!

Ok, so last time the photos won't upload and I tried again tonight and woohoo! Here they are. Ok, so that's Finn's TV when we put it in the living room. As I said in my previous post, it looks so out of place. Today we bought our new TV and it fits perfectly! This is soooo heavy. I can help Jojo lift it while walking but we're on the 2nd floor and that was a different story. Good thing our landlord was home when we arrived so he helped Jojo take the TV upstairs. Our old TV was I think 27" and Finn's is 13". This is a Philips 30" HDTV. Sweet! It also has PIP (picture in picture) so you can play a DVD or VHS or if you can pick up a digital channel and watch cable at the same time (^_^) Tomorrow I'm gonna have our cable box replaced and maybe get an HDTV converter. There's a one time fee for that and only $1 a month.

And that, is my Apple Cream Pie. It's fairly easy to make but preparation may take some time since you have to thinly slice the apples. For a nine inch pie, it will use up 3-4 medium sized apples. Tastes pretty good, kind of addicting actually coz it's not too sweet. If you're nice, maybe I'll share the recipe with you (^_^)

4 comments:

cess said...

i'm a very very super uber nice person :D does it involve an oven or no-bake yan? sana no-bake.

my hubby will surely drool over your tv.

Bambi said...

hehe ... sorry cess, kailangan i bake. do you still want the recipe?

Anonymous said...

Ganda ng TV :)

Wala man kaming oven pero gusto kong i-try itong recipe mo. I can go to MIL's house and try to bake it. Looks very yummy to me :)

Bambi said...

sure! i'll email you the recipe (^_^)

Post a Comment

Back to Top