4

Weight Loss

I'm trying to lose weight so I'm cutting down on calories. I don't need 2000 calories especially since I'm always on my butt in front of the computer =P so I really need to watch my calorie intake so that I burn more of what I take in.

This is my dinner tonight. Doesn't it look yummy? It's Dannon's Light & Fit Orange Mango yogurt with 1/3 cup of Kashi Go Lean Crunch which is a mix of 7 whole grains and sesame cereal ... yummm!!! Last night I had the same thing with Strawberry Kiwi yogurt instead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks yummy! (And sound healthy.) :D

Do you do yoga?

Bambi said...

it is yummy (^_^) no, not yoga. i have this workout video that's more dancing than workout so that's what i do.

Anonymous said...

bambi needs to lose weight? unbelievable..

Bambi said...

naku cess, believe it. i'm heavier than you think (-_-)

Post a Comment

Back to Top