0

Spin-o-clock

Finn had a Spongebob Spin-O-Clock in his room, given by his Lola Thel years ago. Saturday night when we got home, we were changing the times in our clocks in preparation for DST. So I changed the time in his clock, and hung it back on the wall.
After a few minutes, something crashed. I looked in the bathroom and maybe some of the bottles fell over ... nothing. I went in his room and there it was, lying on the floor, broken, pieces everywhere. Finn began to bawl (T_T) I felt so guilty for not checking if it went on the hook well enough. I said sorry a lot of times and tried to comfort him. I picked up the pieces and thought maybe I could salvage something and make a new wall clock for him. The only thing I was able to salvage from the clock were the hands. Maybe tomorrow I'll go to Michael's or Rag Shop to buy a clock mechanism and a base to make him a new clock.

Yesterday after taking Jojo to the airport, he and I went to K-Mart to look for a new clock. He saw a Spongebob alarm clock and said he thinks it's better coz it won't fall and break. I told him we could go to Target and check out what they have but he said he wanted that one.

I still have to think of the design of the clock I'm gonna make him. Something different, funky and what-not. Spongebob of course. Better get my thinking cap on before I buy my materials.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top