3

Class Trip

Today was Finn's first class trip ever and boy was he excited! It's also his first ride on a school bus (^_^) There were 3 parent chaperones along with 4 teachers so we were all assigned 3-4 kids. I had 2 girls and 2 boys with me, including Finn. The parents were asked to be in school between 9-9.15am and of course I was there at exactly 9am (ever so punctual). We waited in the office for the kids to get ready and then their teacher assigned the kids to the chaperones. We all went out to the bus which was waiting outside already. Finn sat with a girl (who tried to kiss him by the way) on the 2 seater, and the 2 other kids and I sat on the other side on the 3 seater. Once everyone was buckled up, we left for Williams Center in Rutherford. We were the only ones there since the cinema opens at 1pm. Everyone also got a bag of popcorn and a juicebox. The movie was cute and I think everybody enjoyed it. Once it was over, we cleaned up, went to the bathrooms and did a headcount. Then it was back outside to wait for the bus. We were back in school by 11.45am, right on time for their lunch.
I had fun coz it was my first time to ride in a school bus here too (^_^) The bus I rode in when I went to school before was old and rickety and dark. This bus is nice, clean, and had seatbelts for everyone. You know another nice thing about this trip? It was free! Free transportation, free movie, with free popcorn and juice too (^_^) I hope I get to be a chaperone for every class trip ... hehehe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's always double the fun when it's free! :D

Anonymous said...

ang lakas ng appeal ng finn ha!!!

h. said...

always the best part, free! :-)

Post a Comment

Back to Top