3

Seven

Cess tagged me about the 7 things I do for vanity ... not that I'm overly vain (~_^)

1. Let's start with the face. I use Olay moisture balancing foaming face wash, then Lander moisturizing skin cream with AHA, followed by Dove essential nutrients day lotion with SPF 15.

2. I never leave the house without putting on brown eyeliner, pluck and brush my eyebrows, curl my lashes (which are naturally long), Cover Girl pressed face powder and lip balm. I don't wear lipstick now, or lip gloss, just tinted lip balms. I love Burt's Bees. I tried Neutrogena and Almay before but I prefer Burt's Bees. It's cool on the lips.

3. I don't like my eyebags ... ever since I was small, I've had them. Even if I had a good night's sleep, they're permanently there. So I use Neutrogena skin soothing undereye corrector which lightens and cools the skin.

4. For the body I put on Nivea skin firming moisturizer with Q10 plus all over. Then Aveeno continuous protection sunblock lotion with SPF 45.

5. I don't have a problem with my hair. Any shampoo will do and I don't use conditioners because it'll only make my hair super limp. I only use conditioners when going to the beach so that my hair doesn't dry out. I also don't get haircuts often ... maybe once a year. Other times I just do it myself.

6. I don't get my nails done or have facials or massages. First of all, it's expensive. Second, I only paint my nails when I have to, like going to a wedding or something ... or when I feel like it (which is rare). My body doesn't like getting massages, it complains. Last time I had a facial was before my wedding - that was 6 years ago. So, yeah.

7. I like clothes, shoes, jewelry, watches ... but I don't shop for them, only if we really, really need them. We probably have major shopping sprees every 2 years or so, and only during sales or we shop at outlets. I have a lot of shoes that I should probably start weeding out the ones I don't wear at all, like the ones under the bed. I always wear my engagement and wedding rings plus maybe another ring, and earrings. Right now I have 3 watches (used to have more since that's what I usually get for presents) that I rotate. I don't usually wear necklaces or bracelets, only on special occassions. Sometimes I wear anklets too.

I think that's it ... it only asked for 7 so now I tag Aggie, Hazel, Jho, and Julie.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for doing the tag.

wow, that's a lot of products. i can imagine your dresser.
pero eversince naman flawless ka na talaga. maganda nga raw yung burt's bees, am thinking of buying one - as soon as i see one, heheh.

funny i never noticed your eyebags :) i mean, it's always been there so hindi ko na napupuna.

Bambi said...

yeah, ngayon din lang yan. in HS, i didn't even put on face powder and i rarely put lotion on my body. as in wala. but as we get older, we need to pamper ourselves more (translate: keep imperfections hidden) hehehe

manilagirl said...

Hahaha! I'll see if I can come up with seven. :P Will post it at my blog.

Thanks Bambi!

Post a Comment

Back to Top