2

Happy Mother's Day!

I asked Jojo not to give me flowers but this Quick Pod instead. I got my wish! You know I'm always behind the camera and if I don't ask a certain somebody (i.e. Jojo) to take my picture, I won't have any! So this is a way for all of us to be in the photo.
After church we went out for lunch with 4 other people (This was close to 2pm already). Would you believe that we had to go to 3 restaurants only to find out that they're only serving those with reservations?! We finally ended up in a Thai restaurant close to the last one we went to. Food was great and we had a lot! Plus since it was mother's day, mother's got a free dessert (^_^) There were 2 of us but they said that they give out the free dessert to the whole table, not just the mothers. So they gave us 2 of the fried banana with ice cream and 2 of the sticky rice with fruits. So good!
We all went back to our house after lunch to play some Wii. We went through boxing, bowling and then tennis, each game challenging the winner (^_^) Here's a clip (pardon my cackle =P) of Finn challenging the " tennis champion" Francis and guess what ... Finn won!



Our friends left before 7pm. Wasn't that a fun day (^_^)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun mother's day you had! I got to sleep for 3 hours during the day and that was the treat I gave myself. LOL! :)

I had fun watching the video. Finn seems to be very good at the game, eh?

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

quick pod? what's that? (hehehe, sobrang huli =D )

Post a Comment

Back to Top