Miami

Jojo left for Miami early this morning for his new job. Yesterday was his first day and he spent it at the office for orientation and other admin stuff. Today he starts on his project with a cruise line at their office in Miami. He'll be flying every week, Mon-Fri, just like when he used to travel to Maryland. I like it when he travels coz he gets to rack up on points and miles which we can use for our vacations (^_^) And I don't have to worry about cooking dinner ... hehehe. I'm not a fan of cooking ... baking yes, cooking no. So I can live off of frozen dinners, noodles, onigiri and cereal. Finn is not hard to please either. Another good thing about this is I have less to buy at the grocery (yay!). I hope he stays on this project for a long time (^_^)

1 comments:

DigiscrapMom said...

Hey that's really cool! at least weekends are really well-spent :)

Have fun :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top