6

Kaneva

I joined Kaneva almost a week ago and I love it there! Kaneva is a 3D Virtual World where you can interact with friends and there are cool places to visit and lots of entertainment. Joining is free and you get to customize the look of your virtual self. They also give you 750 reward credits so you can buy new clothes or furniture for your apartment (which comes with a few things already) or a deed to a cafe or club if you want to own one. You can also upload unlimited amount of media which can play in your tv! That 750 credits won't last long coz you will want to buy stuff so to get more credits, they have this Stress Test every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. You have to log in at 9.30pm until 10.30pm eastern and you'll get 1000 credits! Easy right? And there's so much to see here. They have a mall where you buy your things, a movie theater, lots of clubs and hang-outs so you will never get bored here. I'm excited about sprucing up my apartment. They give you a studio apartment at first but I want to buy a warehouse coz it has an open plan and I can customize it myself. You can change the pattern of everything in your place from the wall, ceiling, floor, even furniture! So this is what my apartment looks like. I know, it's still bare but that's ok. See what's on my tv? That's from the video I uploaded (^_^) And notice the paintings on the wall? They're my paintings. Cool right? You can see my profile here so when you sign up, make sure you send me a request ok? Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

h. said...

hmm, office hours ang 9:30 - 10:00PM EST :-(

Bambi said...

haha ... you still have saturdays (~_^)

dangkin said...

sounds interesting! :)

btw, got here thru tag by jho..

Bambi said...

thanks for dropping by dangkin (^_^)

Mec said...

ahehe... kami naman addicted playing ravenhurst (?) :D kaso mahirap sakin ang magbabad sa PC, nahihilo talaga ako... and actually bawal pa pala ako mag-uupo ng matagal :D

but my point is... i get the fascination :D

Bambi said...

hi mec, thanks for posting. but this isn't really a game, it's like living in a virtual world except all the work you have to do is go online at specific times to "earn". The rest is just chatting and making friends and hanging out in the virtual world (^_^)

Post a Comment

Back to Top