6

School Boy

It's Finn's first day of school today (^_^) Assembly was at 8.45 for pre-K, kinder to grade 5 was at 8.30. We walked since it was just a block away and when we got there, the bigger kids were entering the building already. We waited for a few minutes at the assembly area, the principal was there and then the teachers arrived. Finn will be under Mrs. Johnson. So the kids were asked to form a line and they followed Mrs. Johnson inside the building. Finn wasn't scared or nervous ... he was excited which is a good thing (^_^) I hope he behaves so he doesn't get in trouble ... hehehe. So now I'm just waiting for 11.15, that's when I have to leave to pick him up. The house is quiet right now, I'm still half-expecting him to call out to me (^_^) I guess I'll be getting used to quiet mornings from now on.

6 comments:

DigiscrapMom said...

I'm sure you'll be able to do more things now that you have some quiet time for yourself. It's just great that Finn didn't have separation anxiety on his first day in school. That's lovely!

Don't you think it's time for another little one in the house now? *winks*

*hugs*

Bambi said...

oh no ... don't say bad words =P lol. if i had my way, i don't think i wanna have another baby ... but we'll see. definitely not now though (^_^)

HanAgiRL said...

oh that's a nice first day of school pic!

Bambi said...

thank you (^_^) there are more pics in the album link on the right.

cess said...

wow naman, school boy na siya :)

Bambi said...

oo nga e, now i have more me time (^_^)

Post a Comment

Back to Top