0

Home Gym

gym We quit our neighborhood gym beginning of December because they no longer offered daycare. Jojo can only go at night, and I attend some classes at night too so we have to bring Finn with us. Without the daycare, we can’t go together. So we quit and started looking for home gym equipment online.

The one on the left is a dual trainer – you can use it as a bike or elliptical (^_^) The right is for weight training. This area used to be my office but we had to rearrange the basement so that the equipment is somewhat enclosed and away from the game area. More of a safety issue especially if we have kids playing down here. My office is still here in the basement in one corner, to the left of this picture. And there’s still space for the sofa bed and game chairs. I was also able to reorganize my bookshelf  (woohoo!)

Now we just have to get back in the groove of working out everyday. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top