0

Fry!!!

10

This isn’t the first time Mickey and Minnie (our Mickey Mouse Platys) had babies but none have survived coz they always get eaten. This morning, I saw 3 and decided to transfer them to our old 1 gallon tank. As I was catching them, and eventually disturbing the gravel, I notice more fry coming out. I tried to catch them before the other fish see them and eat them. I don’t think there were any casualties while I was moving them. I fished out the decor coz I’m sure there’s more hiding underneath and that’ll make it easier for me to catch them. In this picture alone, there are 19 fry, more hiding in between the marbles and on the other side of the tank. Who knows how many more were eaten before I even noticed there were fry! Now if they manage to live and grow, I’ll probably have to give some to Master Kim coz he has a large tank in the dojang. Our 5 gallon tank won’t be able to accommodate them all. As it is, it’s already crowded with 6 fish. Well, we’ll see. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top