0

Mitsuwa

I love going to Mitsuwa. We went there after Finn's TKD demo class, had lunch at their food court and then went shopping. There was a free tea tasting where they set up an area in the middle to kinda look like a traditional tea shop which is cute (^_^) They had us sample the green tea with roasted rice. Jojo had tasted this before but didn't know what it was and he really liked it so we bought one of that, one sencha, and one maccha. This maccha is of a different brand from the one we bought before so we'll see how this differs in taste. Plus, their Tokoname-yaki was on sale so we bought that too (^-^) Too bad we didn't find any tea cups or tea bowls to go with it. But we know of where we can buy them so that'll be for next time. I was also able to get my taiyaki fix! Do I sound pregnant or what?! I assure you I'm not but I've been craving for taiyaki for some time now. It's just so good! I just had them last week and now I bought another pack ... hihihi. I was even thinking of buying a taiyaki-ki but it's expensive and I might not be able to make it all the time anyway so, I'll just have to buy whenever we go to Mitsuwa. I did buy some sweetened, mashed red beans so I guess I'll make my own version. Maybe we'll just buy a regular waffle maker instead ... hmmmmm.
Oh and I've been good with my Godiva chocolates ... just had 2 last night and one so far today. I'll have another one later (^_^) Maybe with my tea. Oh dear, it's late. Have to make dinner now. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top