2

Greenery

UPDATE: I forgot to include our Lemon Cypress that we planted outside so it's now in the slide show below. Also, if you want to see Finn's room, let me know your email address so I can send you an invitation to view them (^_^)

--------

Just wanted to share with you the indoor plants that we bought today. As I've said before, I like plants, but they don't like me (-_-). Fortunately, Jojo has a green thumb so it's his job to take care of them (^_^). The yellow ripple ivy and the orchid sit on top of pedestals in our dining room. The cordyline and dragon tree are in the planters that I bought yesterday and they're in the living room. They make me smile when I see them (^_^) I hope they thrive in their new home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi Bambi! I got another award for you! http://www.jejeizahfaye.com/2008/11/best-mom-award.html. Hope you'll grab it!

Bambi said...

thanks Pearl! put it in my sidebar (^_^)

Post a Comment

Back to Top