0

Day in the City

Finn didn't have school yesterday and today because of a teacher's convention. School was closed on Tuesday too for the election. Since I didn't have work today either, Finn was able to convince me to go to the city (I was hesitant coz it was cloudy and, well, I was just lazy ... hehehe). We took the 10am bus and was there in about 30 mins. We were gonna meet Jojo for lunch so I thought we'd go downtown already and wait there instead. Finn was finally able to see his dad's office ... he'd been wanting to go for a long time (^_^). After lunch, we went back to midtown and walked to - where else - Nintendo World. Played for over 3 hours and bought something ... again. I don't think there has ever been a time that we went there and came home empty handed (^_^) But Mario was just so cute I couldn't resist!

When we got home, look at what arrived ... our custom wiimote skins!!! I designed it and ordered it from SkinIt through Best Buy on Monday afternoon. Fast right? Now even if we bring our wiimotes elsewhere, or if our friends bring theirs here, there'd be no confusion as to which one's ours.As you can see, it's us (^_^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top