Stuff

Sorry I haven't been able to update this blog. Been meaning to change the look as well but not sure what to do yet ... have to design something first. I'll try to do that before January ends.
Well, school started on the 2nd and Finn told me that he missed school (^_^) Winter break was only 7 schooldays, pretty short compared to 2 weeks in other schools. Then we attended his classmate's birthday party on the 5th. Yesterday I went shopping for stuff for Finn's birthday. He's turning 6 on the 29th but we're not gonna have a party, just gonna bring snacks to school and lootbags of course. Mario was his first choice for a theme but there isn't anywhere that you can buy Mario stuff. Then he said Kingdom Hearts. Where in the world can we buy Kingdom Hearts themed party supplies?! So I asked him to pick another and then he said he wanted Spongebob. So I started filling the lootbags (Spongebob of course) yesterday afternoon with some Spongebob things and candy and a toy and today, I printed out labels for the mini chocolates that would go in them.
What do you think? So I'm pretty much done, just have to buy the snacks on the day of so that they're fresh. Then maybe we'll have dinner out to celebrate.

1 comments:

jho said...

ganda ng label. sa school ng kids ko pinagbawal na yang pagdadala ng goodies pag bday. kasi daw may negative effect sa mga kids na hindi makapagdala ng goodies sa school pag bday nila

Post a Comment

Back to Top