3

New Look

I figured it was time for a change so for 2 days, I've struggled with ideas on what to do here. This is the result. Those animals represent us (^_^) Jojo's the dog since he has the characteristics of a dog and the same goes for me, the cat. But I can't think of anything for Finn so I asked him last night, "if you were an animal, what would you be?" He said he wanted to be a monkey so that he can swing and climb on trees. Then I told him what animals we were and he goes, "oooohhh, dogs chase cats! Ok, I want to be a mouse so you can chase me." hehehe (^_^) So he became the mouse. I made these this morning and finally decided on the whole look. I'm liking it (^_^) What about you?
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooh.. you drew this?

ang galing mo talaga. love this new design - love this one more than the previous actually.

h. said...

i love it! :) sadly didn't see the version before this. you are soo talented, kakainggit!

Reeyah said...

I like this one more, Bambs!!!
Soooo Bernales! hehe!!!

Post a Comment

Back to Top