2

S-P-E-L-L-I-N-G

Finn can read already, although sometimes he'll ask for help on which sound is the right one especially for vowels. Here are a few words that he tried to spell out according to how he says it.



I give him props for spelling peanut butter correctly (not sure if he copied it from somewhere) and the carrot juice is pretty funny. The orange well, if I show him the word orange, he knows it's orange so I don't know why he spelt it that way ... hmmmm. But at least he's trying (^_^) Mind you, this isn't part of his schoolwork, he just wants to do it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I found it funny at first because my siblings spelt a lot of words according to how they hear it. I guess that's the way they initially teach children how to spell over there. Eventually, they learn and correct themselves.

Finn is doing a great job! He's a smart boy just like his parents :)

jho said...

Save those spelling he made and show him in about 3 years time. He will laugh at himself.

Ganyan talaga mga bata...just like my kids.

Post a Comment

Back to Top