5

New Stuff!

Black Friday has come and gone and we went shopping yesterday morning. Other stuff that we needed, Jojo was able to order online for the same discounted price as in the stores so we didn't have to rush to the stores for those. What we did buy yesterday was Finn's Nintendo DS Lite (Gold) Bundle plus another game and the Transformer Case set. If you can see in the 2nd photo, the cover of the case has an interchangeable picture. Instead of putting in what came with the set, I inserted Finn's photo instead to really personalize it. Even if it is Finn's, I'm gonna play with it while he's in school .. hehehe(^_^)
Today, Jojo surprised me with my gift - a black Sony Cybershot DSC-W80 (^_^) What I especially like about it is its super steady shot feature. I need that for taking action shots of Finn and also for my everyday photos to make sure they're not even the tiniest bit blurred. Now I just have to look for a case for it. Thank you BAJ! Mwahhhh (^x^)

5 comments:

h. said...

I have the same camera in silver :) enjoy!

Reeyah said...

new toy! new toy!
me too, i wanna :)

Anonymous said...

Sleek stuff you got there! What's the difference of the DS Lite Gold bundle from any other bundles? :) I found it so cute :D

Cool camera!!

Bambi said...

the gold bundle is a special edition that comes with the zelda phantom hourglass game and it has triforce symbol on the cover. there's also a pink special edition ds that comes with the nintendogs game and has a pawprint on the front. (^_^)

jho said...

nice gadgets! My kids wanted a Play station 2. And I wanted a PSP. Sheez!

Post a Comment

Back to Top