4

6 Years

We celebrated our 6th Wedding Anniversary yesterday. But if you count from the time we became bf/gf, it's 14 years (^_^) I can't believe it's been that long! Oh, the background for this layout is a picture of the flowers that he gave me.

I left Finn with my Aunt and picked Jojo up from the station at 4pm (he left work early). I didn't know where we were going coz he said it was gonna be a surprise. First we watched the movie Smokin' Aces then had dinner at Charlie Brown's Steakhouse. We even got lost on the way and since I didn't know where we were going, I couldn't help him. If he told me, we wouldn't have gotten lost coz I knew where it was (^_^) After dinner we went to pick Finn up from my Aunt's and we were home before 9.30pm. Just a short, nice, quiet evening for the two of us.

Happy Anniversary BAJ! Love you (^_^)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, thats so nice :) happy anniv to you:)

Anonymous said...

Belated happy anniversary to you and Jojo! I'm sure you had so much fun during that quiet evening you had :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary.

By the way is your husband anyway related to the Bernaleses of Orani, Bataan?

Bambi said...

thanks cess and liz!

kd, their family is from bohol

Post a Comment

Back to Top