0

Thanksgiving Weekend

Happy Thanksgiving! Sorry, I know it's late but I didn't have time the past few days to update this. So what has been happening? We always spend Thanksgiving lunch with my Aunt. She does all the cooking and they're all great (^_^) Of course there's turkey with 2 different kinds of stuffing this year, cranberry sauce, gravy, lasagna, corn, green peas, sweet potato, rolls ... what else ... wine, hmmm ... and we had ice cream cake for dessert. I wasn't able to bake anything this year and I'm not sure why.

Anyway, after that, we went straight to a friend's house for Thanksgiving dinner with friends. So more food and more good company (^_^) I wasn't able to eat a lot coz I was still full from lunch but that's ok. After dinner, most of us were talking about black friday - sale time! A lot of shops will be open at 5am and there are early bird deals too so of course a mass of shoppers is to be expected. Jojo left early coz what he wanted was an early bird item but unfortunately, it was already gone when he got there (-_-) When he got back, the three of us went to KB toys to do our shopping for all the kids here. Then off to Target for more shopping. We finished our list in one day!

When we got home I started wrapping the gifts already coz if I don't, I might get lazy and put it off until I cram-wrap. This was a very expensive weekend for us so we have to cut back on our shopping for now.

So how was your weekend?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top