0

Birthday Dinner

As I mentioned in my last post, we went to Del Frisco’s in NYC for my Birthday Dinner. After school, Finn and I went straight to NYC. Traffic was so bad that it took us an hour to get there. Jojo was already waiting for us. It was still early, so we stopped by Bryant Park, hoping to play ping pong. But there were already a lot of people waiting in line so we just sat and watched. At 6pm, we started walking towards Del Frisco’s. Finn enjoyed the bread and he ordered calamari for his dinner. I tried one of their specials for the day, a trio of 4oz filet each with a different sauce – foie gras, wine and crab. Jojo had the 22oz prime rib and then we had the mushrooms for the side and tuna tartare for appetizer. When Finn had a taste of Jojo’s steak, he shared that with him instead of eating his calamari =P So we just took the calamari home. Everything was sooooo gooooood!

When we went there for our 10th anniversary, we said that we’d eat here once a year, since it’s expensive. I didn’t ask for him to take me here for my birthday so since this is our 2nd time in a year, we won’t go back til 2013 …. hehehe.

After dinner we dropped by Nintendo World, then walked back to Times Square and sat by TKTS and people watched. Took some pictures of Finn since it’s his first time here at night. Then we took the 9.30 bus home.

Thank you Jojo for a wonderful birthday dinner! Love you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top