0

Atomic Number of Krypton

There are so many interesting things about the number 36. But it’s significant today coz I’m officially 36 years old! Does it sound like I’m proud of it? Maybe I am. I don’t think age is something you should be ashamed of. I’m glad I’ve lived this long relatively healthy, that I was given a chance to be back in theater at my age, that even without a “real” job I am of help to some people, and that I’m able to stay at home and be with my big boy.

Nothing special happened today, same old routine. But Jojo cooked dinner tonight (^_^) Tomorrow evening is when we’ll have my birthday dinner at …. can you guess? No not Minado. We’re kinda boycotting that place right now. That’s another story. Instead we’re going to Del Frisco’s!!! So after school, Finn and I are heading straight to NYC. We’ll just hang out at Bryant Park … and maybe Kinokuniya to wait for Jojo since our reservation is at 6.30. Can’t wait!

36bday0236bday01  36bday03 36bday04

 

 

 

 

I found out that Wayne Brady shares my birthday! I think he’s brilliant. And Dontae’ Jones, retired NBA player who was born in 1975 as well. Looked it up here. If you checked that out, you’ll see that although there are some known for sports, most are in the arts – composers, poets, musicians, actors, singers, designers, writers. There are a few in politics also. This is another site of people who share my birthday. I’ve only met 2 others with the same birthday and Jojo knows 2 from work who celebrated their birthdays today too. I bet they’re good looking and smart, like me! hehehe. Hey it’s my birthday! Indulge me (~_^)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top