3

Birthday


It's my birthday! Coincidentally, Finn didn't have school today either. When he asked me why, I said that I called the school and told them to close for the day coz it's my birthday (^_^) He goes "Really? You can do that?" hehehe. But I told him the real reason afterwards =P

He and I went to GameStop to trade some games in the morning. Then we bought hotdogs at 7-11 for our lunch (yummy!). Then I went to work an hour earlier so I can leave earlier to have dinner with the boys. Of course, we went to Minado (where else?!). Finn told our server that it's my birthday so that they'll sing ang give me a cake (^_^) Their cakes are really good, not too sweet.

When we got home we rested a bit before Jojo and I worked-out with the DDR for Wii(need to burn off what we ate ... hehehe). That was their gift for me ... coz I told them that's what I wanted =P I'm enjoying it so much! Oh and Jojo gave me these beautiful roses. Lovely colors don't you think?

3 comments:

MommyBa said...

I couldn't see the photo of the flowers but I'm pretty sure they're very pretty. Jojo sure knows the way to melt your heart.

I sure missed a lot from your blog. I should really schedule my online time because it's being eaten up by FT. LOL!

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!

Bambi said...

LOL ... thanks Liz!

Aggie said...

Sounds like you had a great birthday! :D

Post a Comment

Back to Top