0

Snow Day

Woke up at 5am today coz the phone rang. It was a message from school saying it's a snow day today so it's closed. There weren't any snow yet but because of the forecast, I guess they were being cautious.

Finn called up his classmate at 8am to ask if their playdate today will still push through. Luckily, his mom didn't mind. They were here after 9am. Flurries started before 10am, and after some time, it was snowing harder. When there was enough snow on the ground, the kids (meaning all of us) decided to play outside. During the snowball fight, I was just a photographer. When that was done, I stepped in and we tried to make a snow man. But that didn't happen. I was able to make a huge snowball for the body, but they wanted to throw it instead so it got smashed (^_^) After that, we all decided it was time to head inside. I prepared some mozzarella sticks for the 2 boys while waiting for his mom to pick him up. They left before 1pm.

Jojo shoveled some around that time but the snow kept falling and so by mid-afternoon, it accumulated again. I figured it was my turn to shovel, so I did. Didn't want the mailcarrier to skip us because our walkway wasn't shoveled. I suppose another round of shoveling is on the agenda for later.

Here are some photos of our day in the snow. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top