0

Party Supplies

It's here!!! The party supplies for Finn's birthday (^_^) I ordered them on the weekend. Fast right? So everything's set, except for the last minute goodie bags that I have to order once everyone has confirmed. And I have to make something to add to the goodie bag contents. Oh, and the cake that I have to start practicing for. Ordering a specialty cake is sooo expensive so I think I'll do it myself. Not gonna tell you what I'm planning though (~_^) Just hope it turns out ok.
So the supplies came with the goodie bags plus the contents of those goodie bags, the mushroom tins for ourselves (I would have wanted to include this in the goodie bag but they're expensive), wall art, centerpiece, table cloth, crepe paper, ribbons, confetti, candles, balloons, personalized banner, placemats, spoons and forks, invites and the paper ware that we're not gonna use for the party.
The package I bought is only good for 8 guests and we're sure to have more than 8 guests. To keep costs at a minimum, instead of ordering Mario plates, napkins, cups, spoons, forks and placemats for all the kids at the party, I'd just get plain colored plastic ware to use instead. We'll just bring one set from the package for Finn to use at the party.
This is gonna be his first ... no, make that second major birthday party. First was of course his 1st birthday. He had parties for his 2nd and 3rd birthdays too but only our friends were invited. This time, we have to invite his classmates too. Gosh, if everyone invited came, there would be almost 50 kids (0_o) Good thing we're not doing it at home. That would just be chaotic! And I wouldn't have the patience to attend to 50 kids (>_<*) We're gonna hold it at Finn's Tae Kwon Do School instead. The kids would have fun while getting some exercise coz the Instructors are gonna teach them basic stuff. And it's all for FREE! Well, I will give them something for their trouble but, it's free (^_^) And renting out a place with entertainment isn't cheap.
So anyway, I'm talking too much. Guess I'm just excited (^_^) I love preparing for parties!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top