2

Walkman

We got our new phones yesterday (^_^) For free of course, and we're just extending our plan which is good. It's a Sony Ericsson w580i. I got the pink and Jojo has the green one. Both comes with the earphone that matches the color of the phone, USB cable and charger. We're still playing around with it but so far I'm liking it. I can even record a video to use as the ringtone! For our ringtones for each other, I asked Finn to be in the video saying to pick up the phone coz mommy/daddy is calling (^_^)
We need to buy a charger to use in the car and memory cards as the phone's memory is limited, that's why I haven't tried using it as an MP3 player. So I can't say anything about the shake-to-shuffle feature of the phone. The radio is good so that's what I use in the meantime. Voice quality is ok too and ringer volume is good. It even has different colored lights on the side when it rings which you can customize for each contact. I made Jojo's lights green (can you tell it's his favorite color?). So far we're happy with it. Ooops, I need to charge it. Been playing with it all the time (^-^) Later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang cool naman nito! =)

Anonymous said...

cool phones!!!

Post a Comment

Back to Top