5

Double 3

For some reason, I was unable to access blogger for the past couple of days, hence my absence from the blogging world. So anyway, I celebrated my 33rd birthday 3 days ago (^_^) Jojo took the day off so we were out and about the whole morning with my mom (who arrived just before midnight on the 31st). Then we had lunch at Chipotle, a very good Mexican restaurant, then went shopping for a bit before picking Finn up from school. We had to go somewhere again (soo busy) then we had dinner at Minado (where else?) with my aunt. They gave me a cake and sang for me too.
Something came up so Jojo and I had to meet up with someone after dinner, but not before we left Finn, my mom and my aunt at her house. I think we got home after 10pm already. Good thing Finn didn't have school the next day, otherwise he would have had a hard time waking up. As for my gift, Jojo and Finn each gave me a gift card. Woohoo! Shopping (^_^) My mom gave me a cute dress but it's kinda warm so I can't wear it till temperatures drop again in the fall.
Busy birthday right? I haven't had the time to go shopping for myself either. Which reminds me ... have to check the balance on my gift cards to see how much I can spend (^_^) Later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

belated happy birthday bambi. you look pretty in that picture =)

Anonymous said...

Belated Happy Birthday! :)

Bambi said...

thanks cess and aggie (^_^)

jho said...

Belated happy birthday Bambi! More birthdays to come!

Bambi said...

thanks jho!

Post a Comment

Back to Top