2

I got ...

3 dozen roses delivered to me today! I wasn't expecting anything really, since I still have the flowers from our anniversary (tho they are drying up already). So this was a very pleasant surprise (^_^) The vase it came with is very pretty and then I just added some of the fern and stuff from my other arrangement.


We don't really celebrate V-day but he gives me flowers anyway. And we definitely don't go out, even when we were still dating. But I don't mind getting flowers, although I would have preferred getting an extra battery for my camera {hint hint (~_^)}.

Jojo will be flying back tonight and as of now, it's delayed by an hour. As long as it doesn't get cancelled, it's ok. Thank you BAJ!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ang sweet naman! ang ganda ng flowers :)

Anonymous said...

That's really sweet :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top