Lookie!!!

"This award is for those bloggers who are nice people; good blog friends and those who inspire good feelings and inspiration. Also for those who are a positive influence on our blogging world. Once you've been awarded please pass it on to others who you feel are deserving of this award."

I got an award! Thanks so much to Liz for honoring me with this Nice Matters Award. According to her, "We were schoolmates from grade school 'til high school. We did not grow up to be that close but I just would like to acknowledge the fact that she is one of the nicest persons I know. No pretensions - it's just her!" Sweet (^_^) Even if she hasn't been blogging recently, she still found the time to send out this award. Now that's nice!
So it's my turn to pass this nice gesture to others. Since I don't have a lot of blog friends, I send this out to all of you on my list of links! You're all there for a reason, you're my friend and have touched me at one point in my life. So that automatically means you're nice (~_^) If you've received this award already, you're doubly blessed and I guess you're excused in forwarding another batch of awards out ... unless you want to (^-^)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats, Bambi! You deserve the award kasi super nice ka naman!
Miss yah!

Post a Comment

Back to Top