Curtain Call

Yesterday was show day for The Vagina Monologues and Usaping Puki. It was a very tiring, emotional, exhilirating day for all of us (^_^) We were joined by some of the San Francisco cast for both shows and it was a wonderful experience and we're honored that they came all this way to join us. When I get copies of the pictures, I'll post a link to them right away.
Here are pics of me and my friends who came out to watch the show. I'm so happy that they did especially to the 2 ladies up there, Melissa and her mom Vicky who came all the way from VA and NC(^_^) The other group is of friends from NJ - Yvette, Mayen, Rowena, Dennis and Ria. It really means so much to me! And to all who watched our shows, thank you so very much! You have made a difference by coming and know that your support will help end violence against Filipina women and girls.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats! im happy for you :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top