4

Belt Promotion Test

Finn had his belt promotion test this afternoon and he did very well. He was able to break his board in one try! (That's the picture on the left - I'll post the link to the album tomorrow) I'm so proud of him. As usual, he's the smallest one there in his rank (high purple) and if he passes, he'll be a blue belter! I'm glad that he's really enjoying TKD. Everytime I tell him he has a class he'll say "yay!" or "I'm so excited!" This morning when I asked him if he's ready for his belt test he said that he was and asked me if we can go already ... that was before lunch and his test wasn't until 6pm (^_^) So cute. I just hope his enthusiasm won't fade when he grows up.

4 comments:

cess said...

wow blue belter at such a young age.. how many "colors" before he reaches black?

Bambi said...

after blue there's high blue, then red, high red, brown, high brown, junior black, then black (^_^) madami pa ... madami pang gastos =P

DigiscrapMom said...

Congratulations! :) Hehehehe! Parang ok naman ata ke Jojo ang gastos eh :) LOL!

Bambi said...

lol ... medyo ok lang. basta wala nang ibang extra classes, like Finn was offered to attend the limited sparring class but it was an additional $200 for 8 classes (o_0) we didn't do that coz it was just too expensive. maybe we'll invest more when he's older (^_^)

Post a Comment

Back to Top