Kindle

kindle

Look at what Jojo surprised me with – my very own Kindle!!! He knows I’ve run out of books to read (^_^) Isn’t he sweet? I’ve read about half of the user guide and just now set up the wi-fi connection. Know what my first download was? Bram Stoker’s Dracula! OMG, I have so many free books I want to download, classics I’ve been wanting to read but haven’t been able to, fairy tales and folk tales … if you know of a good site for free ebooks aside from Amazon, let me know ok? I’m still thinking if I want to get Mangle so I can read manga too. Maybe later on … I’m so excited! Ok gotta go and play with my new toy now.

1 comments:

manilagirl said...

HOORAY FOR KINDLE!!! I have a folder here that has 1,600 ebooks. If you're looking for a particular title, let me know, I'll email it to you :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top