Giants vs Bengals

We watched our first football game yesterday and boy what a game! I wasn't really into football ... I knew a little bit about it, the rules and stuff coz Jojo watches it. But I didn't really follow the games and players. But we were able to get FREE tickets for yesterday's game so I wanted to go (^_^) Let me tell you, watching the game on tv is no comparison. I actually learned a whole lot more from watching the real game coz you can't reallyy follow it on tv. It was so exciting especially since it was a close game! They had to go on overtime too. Good thing I said I wanted to finish watching it coz our friends left before it went into overtime - they didn't want to get stuck in traffic coz of all the people going out at the same time after the game. Giants won!!! 26-23 (^_^) I have a lot of photos to share with you and a couple of my videos. You wouldn't be able to see much on the first one (coz I was jumping =P) but I was able to capture the final point.



Woohoo!


Final point!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw the slide show and the photos are wonderful!

Post a Comment

Back to Top